Why Partner With Answer Home Loans? Let me give you ELEVEN reasons why!!!!!
- With your DRE Real Estate License and NMLS Endorsement you are considered a Independent Contractor and will be paid via 1099. That’s correct, you get paid gross commissions on every deal.
- Our Lender Comp Plans are set across the board at 2.25%.
- Low Interest Rates. Answer Home Loans is a Top 1% Broker in the United States due to our funding volume. That equates to discounted interest rates for your borrowers.
- Retirement? As an Employee you can only put away $19,000 into a 401K. As a Independent Contractor you can put up to $57,000 away per year. That’s 3 Times as much.
- Your in control. As a Independent Contractor you control your hours, your loan volume and the lending sources to do business with. The lenders fight your business.
- Branding… Tired of selling someone else’s business name! At Answer Home Loans, we allow you to brand your own company name. We will even assist you so it’s done correctly.
- On average, our Loan Officer’s gross an additional $1827 dollars per loan in commission, while offering , on average, .250-.375 lower rates on Conventional Loans, and .500-.750 lower rates on Government Loans.
- At Answer Home Loans we are averaging over 600 funding’s per month with 72% of them being Purchases. Our average contract to docs is less than 15 days. Our Realtors love us.
- Work from home, work from one of our Business locations, Folsom, Granite Bay, Roseville, Elk Grove. Your choice… We Have you covered.
- Answer Home Loans is the #5 broker in the US based on funded volume. We have our own dedicated team with most lenders due to our funding volume.
- Get paid the same day your loan funds. No waiting. Wires in are paid same day, Checks in are paid next business day. AHL pays its contractos faster than any other Mortgage Broker.
It’s your turn. My name is Rich Hanlin. I am the licensed Broker of Answer Home Loans and I would love to answer your questions. Take the AHL Challenge and email me a loan scenario to email@example.com and I will give you a quote. See for yourself the difference to your borrowers. Then calculate the difference to your income when you take the 2.25% minus the flat broker fee of $750 per deal and you keep the rest. Depending on the platform you are coming from you will have an eye opening experience.
At Answer Home Loans we believe Loan Originators that know how to get business should be paid for that ability. Bottom Line, you supply the loans, we supply the tools and lenders.
See for yourself, email a loan scenario for a quote comparison. firstname.lastname@example.org. No excuses..